Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gr cleaning solutions

army house
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:26:44 pm »
Ive quote and got the job to clean the carpets in a army house and in the moving out pack they get when moving say they need to get a pet certificate from the carpet clean has anyone done this before

Many thanks Gavin

from edge2edge

Re: army house
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:49:21 am »
Gavin you need to state that the carpets have been cleaned and Insecticided to remove fleas etc from the animals just add £30 to £50 to the job and spray insecticide down before extracton that has worked for me for years on mod properties.Regards Alan(swindon)

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:06:20 am »
thanks for the reply Alan the home owners are saying they get the dog cleaned and stuff every month and to be fair it does not look like they have a dog in the house

thanks Gavin

Colin Day

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 08:27:38 am »
If the land lord requests the house to be de-flea'd, then it doesn't matter whether the house look flea free or not. If they want to get it de-infested by Rentokil or someone like that, it'll cost them considerably more than what Alan's suggesting. There are products out there which are easy and safe (Not for the fleas :D) to apply.....

I always write down the product that I have used for the landlord and tenant's peace of mind and something to refer to....

Mike_Roper

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 12:36:35 pm »
Best thing is stapro insecticide ,now rtu 5 ltr. Got mine from John Kelly. Other suppliers are available.
Mike

The Great One

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 02:34:13 pm »
Gavin you need to state that the carpets have been cleaned and Insecticided to remove fleas etc from the animals just add £30 to £50 to the job and spray insecticide down before extracton that has worked for me for years on mod properties.Regards Alan(swindon)

If you spray insectacide and then extract you will just remove what you have just put down.  Incestacide has to be left on to break the egg cycle, sometimes 2 treatments are required, the carpet should not be vacc'ed for around 10 days.

Martin 8)

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 08:32:25 pm »
 cheers for the help lads

from edge2edge

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 10:22:42 pm »
Hi Martin 606 i wasnt aware of that but have done 100s over the years at many mod bases Lyneham,Brize,Benson,Dalton Barracks,St Athan to mention a few and never been called back to reapply so  have i just been lucky    Regards Alan(swindon)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:34 am »
Why not apply at end

Houses are usually empty

Explain about smell