Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleartech Window Cleaners

Hot water add on for wfp system
« on: January 05, 2010, 06:13:42 pm »
Hi guys,
hoping for some help with hot water add ons for reach and wash system.
Like everyone i'm sick of my system freezing up and am looking for a water heater. Does anyone have one they want to sell or know of the best one to get?
I have an ionics pro 5 so would have to fit this.

Thanks
Jon

Window Washers

Re: Hot water add on for wfp system
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:17:32 pm »
Hi guys,
hoping for some help with hot water add ons for reach and wash system.
Like everyone i'm sick of my system freezing up and am looking for a water heater. Does anyone have one they want to sell or know of the best one to get?
I have an ionics pro 5 so would have to fit this.

Thanks
Jon
Ionics sell then I guess you know that, also purefreedom.co.uk do a hot box add on to any system cheaper than Ionics (Im guessing same parts without the name badge don't quote me on that though.. :-X

I would be totally shocked if someone at this time of year would sell a hot system add on because they would be in the same boat as you.

Good luck though fella, or check out purefreedom (I do not work for them by the way.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cleartech Window Cleaners

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:20:13 pm »
cheers for the reply mate. knew it was a long shot but thought it was worth a go. will try purefreedom though.

ta.

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:25:25 pm »
Pure freedoms are priced very well. I got my new one fitted at waterfed pole in Grantham, but i dont know what the price of the add on heaters are as mine was a full system.

John Hewitt

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 11:37:21 am »
When using a hot water system, why dont the windows crack?