Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

should i charge my mum
« on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:44 pm »
who charges there mum. shes been getting free clean for near 30 years now . i only lived with her free of charge for 20 years . and shes getting slower with the cuppas . only get my tea there once a week as well . ??? ???

chopsie

Re: should i charge my mum
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 04:38:27 pm »
I do both my sisters windows for free, Well until I fell out with one last night  ::)
chopsie

Mike #1

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 04:38:45 pm »
lol very funny

elite mike

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 04:46:57 pm »
 i would charge her double then barry ;)

prestige cleaners

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 04:56:50 pm »
i charge all my family, friends full price, between £15-£20. my mum cancelled as she was skint (bloody messer  :) ) , so i never went back, i do feel a bit bad now, theyre stinking now, im just so busy when im in her area i dont bother doing them for free!

i should do them at least every 6 months just to keep her happy.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 05:03:50 pm »
who charges there mum. shes been getting free clean for near 30 years now . i only lived with her free of charge for 20 years . and shes getting slower with the cuppas . only get my tea there once a week as well . ??? ???

Charge her for sure, think about all your Family Allowance she never gave you!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 05:58:36 pm »

Yes.  You should charge her - with the offence of bringing up a stingy git  ;D

the bfg

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 07:02:40 pm »
what you really wanna do mate is clean them for her for free  but when she finally makes you that cuppa and she's out of the room just take a £20 out of her purse and she will be none the wiser and you will remain in her good books.

however in December remember to take a Xmas tip as well  :D :D :D :D :D

scud

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 07:39:43 pm »
  I do my mums house for free, although she does insist on paying, |I just pass it onto my daughters savings account.

I point blank refuse to do any other family and friends, it's just too much hassle.

windowswashed

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 07:59:57 pm »
Do your mums house for free for all the suffering you put her through bringing you into this world :)

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 08:18:24 pm »
some good advice there  ;D  dont think i could bring myself to take£20 out of her purse its only a small bungy .£10 is more like it ;D.then i will bring the family allowance issue up with her when i go for tea tomorrow.  i hope its not ribeye again , she aint done fillet for a month  ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 08:23:40 pm »
I wouldn`t clean them at all  >:(.
Not after she kept dropping you on your head as a baby  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐