Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wayne zabel

Doctors appointment cards
« on: November 03, 2010, 04:27:12 pm »
Has anyone tried having an advert on the doctors appointment card that you often get when making an appointment.Iust wondering if anyones had any successs with this.

Joe H

Re: Doctors appointment cards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 06:05:13 pm »
Been asked and the answer has been "no thank you".
IMO all you are interested in is the appointment you have be doctor dentist or undertaker   :o

cleanability

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:33:48 pm »
DO NOT EVER TRY DOCTORS APPOINTMENMT CARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL In 11yrs of carpet cleaning this was the most waste of money I've ever spent. Was on my local doctors appointment cards for 2 years and I literally had not one single caller mentioning these cards.

Chris

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 07:50:41 pm »
I tried it with Allerg-stop natural and all that, the quacks poo pooed it
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

richy27

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 10:07:15 pm »
wayne its good you are thinking about things outside the box.

i am guessing you have been aproached to advertise in this way i expect it wont work.

but you maybe going along the right track why not go into a few good takeways and restaurants local to you and ask if you could pay for there next 10000 takeaway menus if you can have yopur advert and no one elses on the whole of the back . normal takeaway menus are a4 folded and you could prob have 10000 done for £200 quid obviously these are normally pinned to someones fridge plus i doubt you willl have trouble getting your money back.

cut out the middle man

ps apointment cards dont last long they go in the bin