Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bone Question - Unger Ergotech Shoulder Straps...
« on: September 22, 2005, 07:46:17 pm »
I've just purchased a few items of Unger Ergotech's belt kit,  (Two belts, two pouches and one set of shoulder straps), but I'm blowed if I can get it to work.

After being in the army for 17 years, I'm fairly knowledgeable with straps, belt kit, pouches, begans etc.  But this has stumped me.

I can't get the shoulder straps to shorten!  They're either designed for a seven foot giant, or I'm doing it wrong; probably.

Anyone got any instructions? 

It looks quality kit, better than the old plastic Unger belt which bunches up and cuts into you.

stephen

Re: Bone Question - Unger Ergotech Shoulder Straps...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 08:39:57 pm »
i have got the same problem give it in as a bad job and lost them somewere in the garage ???

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 10:41:19 pm »
You guys have obviously been sent the Unger Ergotech "Troll with a pole" version for the "larger gentleman". The troll in question lives under the Severn Bridge and is 7ft tall.
It's a game of three halves!

SWC_70

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 11:08:29 pm »
You guys have obviously been sent the Unger Ergotech "Troll with a pole" version for the "larger gentleman". The troll in question lives under the Severn Bridge and is 7ft tall.

the english side I hasten to add, no trolls in Wales..

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 11:19:21 pm »
Apparently the "Troll with the pole" is in Salisbury. ;D

You know who you are.....

rosskesava

Re: Bone Question - Unger Ergotech Shoulder Straps... New
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 11:42:36 pm »
I saw a fully fitted 'UngerMan' manikin in our local suppliers a few weeks back. It looked like something out of Star Wars. A sort of Storm Trooper gone wrong.

It scared the living daylights out of me but his belt thingy fitted ok and the bloke in there said he spent a whole morning kitting him up so the straps must be able to be adjusted.

Why not phone up Unger?

Cheers