Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jack Wallace

Is it just me?
« on: September 30, 2010, 06:51:30 pm »
Is it just me or does anyone else keep EVERTHING!!!!

Just been sorting my garage out to make room for some new gear, I found poles from 7-8 years ago, old RO's, useless pipe, pole clamps, bent reels.................. the list goes on.

windowswashed

Re: Is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 06:58:50 pm »
If you ain't gonna use something within 6 months it's classed as junk, either sell it or bin it to live a clutter free life. Stay away from car boot sales as it's just somebody elses junk to add to your collection ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:02:02 pm »
Is it just me or does anyone else keep EVERTHING!!!!

Just been sorting my garage out to make room for some new gear, I found poles from 7-8 years ago, old RO's, useless pipe, pole clamps, bent reels.................. the list goes on.

No.  It's not just you  ;D .
I've still got a perfectly serviceable pumped 300gpd RO unit.  Obviously I would need to add membranes and sort out the JG tubing but it has the unit with the two pre-filters and one for resin as well.  I have poles that are perfectly useable if I ever get around to repairing them.  I've grown used to light poles now though (Alex G has spoilt me  ;D ) .  I have loads of trad gear.  I bought a load at discount some years ago then, a few months later, someone showed me WFP in more detail.
Eventually, I guess everything will get used but when I've upgraded equipment, the previous stuff just gets put aside.
I did sell a pole and a couple of point ladders cheap last winter.  Money was very tight so I took a hard look at what equipment I was unlikely to ever use again and sold it.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 07:21:48 pm »
Me too and my old trolley rusting away
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

gewindows

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 07:30:41 pm »
Ive got lengths of hose four or five inches long in a tool-box, you never know when they might come in handy.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 07:50:44 pm »
Ha ha glad its not just me then  ;D