Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james44

Having the last laugh
« on: September 25, 2010, 08:43:00 pm »
Doing a customers house today inside windows, when her husband and his son arrive with the husbands brother,
Well the boy said one day I want clean windows like you, I smiled and said it’s a good business to be in son,

Well the husband and his brother and the son went into the kitchen and I heard the brother say to the little boy, you don’t want to be a window cleaner son you`ll do better than that people will laugh at you if you tell them you’re a window cleaner!

Shortly they come back into the dinning room and the brother not a very nice person says to me would you do my windows I said sure where do you live he told me and I said sorry I don’t do council estates he looked at me and said what!

I said well the reason I don’t do council estates as I find the not a very nice persons in them don’t appreciate you and I would not lower myself as a business to do council estates,

His brother looked at me and smiled think he knew i had heard him say to the little boy,

The husband payed me £30 quid and the brother just looked and said to the husband £30 to have your windows cleaned to which I replied, as I said to the little boy it’s a good business to be in,

He wont laughing when I left. ;D

deeege

Re: Having the last laugh
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 08:51:09 pm »
One nil to the good guy.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:47:22 am »
good on ya mate best starting to put ya prices up then  :)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:27:12 am »
Nice ...! I like it!  ;)
It's a game of three halves!