Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dustdees

GEORGE SYSTEMS ANYINE USE FOR DOMESTIC CLEANING PLANS?
« on: October 27, 2005, 07:13:49 am »
I HAVW BEEN FORWARDED ON THIS LINK BY A FRIEND OF MINE(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D)

DOES ANYONE ELSE USE THIS SYSTEM FOR SCHEDULING, IF SO WHAT ARE YUR VIEWS IN IT?

LOVE DENISE :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

mxg

Re: GEORGE SYSTEMS ANYINE USE FOR DOMESTIC CLEANING PLANS?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 08:56:06 am »
Denise

I think you may have forgotten to include the link because I can't see anything!

Mick

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:36:14 am »
Hi Denise,

This programme was written by a w/c's  partner and is consequently used a lot by that trade.  There have been many discussions and threads over on the w/c section and it always seems to be an invaluable programme particularly when you use a handheld PDA (called pocket George) whilst out working.  As you can imagine w/c clean good numbers per day and the schedulling section of this system works a treat for large quantities of cleans on a daily basisi.

If you do a search on the word 'george' you will bring up all the previous threads and can contact the users via email for additional info. Alternatively contact Paul who is registered on this site under 'George systems'

You can try George for free for a limited period by downloading it from this link.  www.georgesystems.co.uk

For £50 its seems a good buy.  Myself having been trained in Excel my system was already set up before I knew about George so am not a user.

Hope that helps,

Sarah

Sarah

domestic bliss

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 02:57:39 pm »
It looks good to me. (hehehehehe) ;D

squeaky-clean 1

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 09:38:05 pm »
hi i use george it works great and you can choose to have your customers 1/2/3/4/5
weekly and so on when you mark the job as done it just moves them forward to give you the next date to clean .

you can print invoices quotes statments and debt list every thing you need even income forcast.

its great

Belinda
Belinda
the real boss.