Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Hargreaves

wfp van wanted
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:51:45 pm »
Looking for a complete van setup wfp which purifies on board. in tamworth but will travel.

all access

Re: wfp van wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 08:07:50 pm »
i have a tucker system 2 man 6mnths old sensible offers considered

clarkson

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:08:34 pm »
 Hi Lee
 Have you seen my post:

My Friend is selling his full system. Transit van 07 plate in good order.

Full 1000 litre baffled tank. RO filtration, DI resin container. proffessionally installed system.

Two sureflo pumps, two  hoses. various poles and bits and bobs.

genuine reason for sale, he has two businesses and one has really took off so needs to divert more time and energy to this.

You could start window cleaning the day you buy!

Free training for newbies.

£14000.00 o.n.o.

Please refer all interest to Aidy on 07734589833. 

its in leicester so 30 mins to come and look, hes open to offers.

MJH

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 01:57:01 pm »
Take a look at my vw Transporter, best van about in my book and reasonably priced.

matt unwin

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 03:48:02 pm »
Hi I am planning on selling my Van system, its a 54 plate transit with just over 60,000 on the clock. Inside I have a Ionic pro 5 twin RO Thermopure system complete with 2 x 28ft Glyder poles and 2 x 12ft multi poles, 2 x 50 meters hot hoses on reals. Bought the system last December but has only been used very little since  May this year. ( still under Ionic warranty )  I Was hopeing to change my career to window cleaning but I am having trouble with my joints (arthritus) since starting window cleaning and have been advised to find a different career.

live  near Coalville if you are interested email me at mattunwin888@hotmail.co.uk