Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richy27

A little help
« on: August 08, 2010, 08:06:50 pm »
Hi all my wife to be is running the great north run this year in aid of click the childrens cancer charity and we would really appreciate any help with sponsorship I did the run a few ears back when i lost my best friend to cancer.

Lucy has been training very hard for the event

an donations greatly recieved.

here is the link for her donations page

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=lucywebber&isTeam=false

regards

Richard

richy27

Re: A little help
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 09:23:27 pm »
thanks frans very generous

richy27

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:27:53 pm »
thanks creighton foyle for your donation

Peter Sweeney

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:09:21 pm »
Richard

can you check whether mine made it on Richard as last ascreen seem tio freeze. Bit worrying because it had longt since had all my card details.

Pete

richy27

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:41:56 pm »
sorry pete its not come through

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 05:48:57 pm »
Richard trying to add a donation but the site is not working at the moment, will try again later.

Cheers Goron

richy27

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:55:41 pm »
thanks jim

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:02 pm »
Richard yours is working now and have just donated good luck to her.

richy27

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 09:10:55 pm »
thanks goron

gwrightson

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 05:38:04 am »

Richard,
I understand  the need for your requests and I hope your wife suceeds in raising plenty of £££££,s for such a good cause, however On this occasion I will not be donating . and its not because I,m a Yorkshireman ;)

I made a decision last year to make a donation to 1 charity by monthly direct debit, it was infact the british red cross because of the number of requests i was recieving from endless causes, nothing wrong with that as most are all very worthy, but because of my decision I could now turn down any requests with out feeling too guily as we can only do so much!!

Since then my sister has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is terminal ,and I have over the last few weeks observed the fantastic job that both the mcmillan and marie curie nurses do so i decided to donate  £20 per month to the marie curie foundation, hence the reasons for not been forth coming.

i do hope other who havnt or dont donate ,decide to do so and i do urge them to do just that.

Good luck with the efforts.
Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

richy27

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 12:24:46 pm »

Richard,
I understand  the need for your requests and I hope your wife suceeds in raising plenty of £££££,s for such a good cause, however On this occasion I will not be donating . and its not because I,m a Yorkshireman ;)

I made a decision last year to make a donation to 1 charity by monthly direct debit, it was infact the british red cross because of the number of requests i was recieving from endless causes, nothing wrong with that as most are all very worthy, but because of my decision I could now turn down any requests with out feeling too guily as we can only do so much!!

Since then my sister has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is terminal ,and I have over the last few weeks observed the fantastic job that both the mcmillan and marie curie nurses do so i decided to donate  £20 per month to the marie curie foundation, hence the reasons for not been forth coming.

i do hope other who havnt or dont donate ,decide to do so and i do urge them to do just that.

Good luck with the efforts.
Geoff

sorry to hear that geoff and completely understand

richy27

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 12:41:43 pm »
thankyou jason

ps wont be moaning about him being on this site so much anymore.

i am really touched by everyones kind donations

regards

Lucy (Richards other half)

richy27

Re: A little help ( the final push )
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 04:02:26 pm »
raised around £750 now on and off line anymore help gratefully recieved.