Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

starting a new office cleaning contract - what's needed
« on: October 13, 2010, 09:24:03 pm »
so just got back from a meeting and we've successfully won a new office to clean. we gave them the quote, they spoke with us, decided to go ahead and then asked what we need to do now. i said get the contract signed, here's a copy of our insurance and i need keys and code to get into building. she then asked is that it in a really concerning way.

it's only a small office, 30 minutes to clean it once a week so not a big one but i felt like i must have missed loads out and now i'm doubting myself.

any one care to help me out with this if i am missing something or doing anything wrong?

pristineclean

Re: starting a new office cleaning contract - what's needed
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 11:29:47 am »
Your client is concerned with the seeming simplicity of the process and, in your position, I'd reassure her by sending an e mail thanking her for the contract, confirming the times and duration of cleaning visits, a summary of proposed tasks to be carried out and a copy of your terms and conditions or, if you don't have those, your payment terms and notice requirement.

Pristine Clean

Re: starting a new office cleaning contract - what's needed
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 04:40:56 pm »
Surrey,

I have sent you an email

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"