Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tony talbot

cammerons cuts
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:48:47 pm »
do any of you think the cuts the goverment are planning will affect our buisness, i know a lot of my custys are normal working people, but this being cornwall the wages are crap, so i'm expecting a big loss of turnover in the next 18 months. what are your views?

wpclean

Re: cammerons cuts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:59:27 pm »
I think we have to keep positive whatever the economic situation throws at us .

Giving good service and value for money always wins the day  ;D

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 10:02:40 pm »
Business is like runing a long distance. You dont stop at the uphills. You take up the chalenge and turn on the power to servive.

tacky

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 10:04:08 pm »
n vote labour next time .but on a serious note .lets hope things dont turn out as bad as its looking up to now

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 10:14:10 pm »
it wont affect us in cornwall,  its like the 60s down here lol,  i think it will affect commercial more as people will  start to under cut each other  like they say dog eat dog,  if you are priced right then you should be ok   its the ones who are coming in with high prices then moaning because some one cuts there price in half

you get it in all trades, when i was a plumber you use to get people charge 800 to fit bathrooms, because some might pay it then they moaned about people undercutting them,  and how disgusting it is and they are undervalueing the industry

Sean Dyer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 12:03:40 am »
friend of mine is contract cleaner and has a medium sized business. He lost a 3rd of his business to recent public sector cuts. But unless you clean alot of schools etc i wouldnt be too worried

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 07:06:58 am »
Whether you like it or not and whatever your politics are I don't think many people would say that the cuts aren't necessary.  In the long term better things will follow - eventually.

We are all working men and I suppose from that we ought to be supporting Labour but the crippling levels of debt they left us with is just unforgivable. Total muppets.

tony talbot

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 01:59:46 pm »
Whether you like it or not and whatever your politics are I don't think many people would say that the cuts aren't necessary.  In the long term better things will follow - eventually.

We are all working men and I suppose from that we ought to be supporting Labour but the crippling levels of debt they left us with is just unforgivable. Total muppets.

was it labours fault or was it the banks it dosn't seem to matter who's fault it is, its the working man thats left to pay again and again