Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Iliana

Carpet cleaning machine needed-someone burned our garage :(
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:14:11 pm »
HI.We have started a business few months ago,put an add on the driveway for cheap carpet cleaning and someone,guess someone living very close with the same business set 2 fires on our garage.So our new machine-done-10-15jobs is gone.Now looking for a quality second hand machine as we still need to pay for our old one.Many thanks.

cleewindows

Re: Carpet cleaning machine needed-someone burned our garage :(
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:32:38 pm »
kill them
HI.We have started a business few months ago,put an add on the driveway for cheap carpet cleaning and someone,guess someone living very close with the same business set 2 fires on our garage.So our new machine-done-10-15jobs is gone.Now looking for a quality second hand machine as we still need to pay for our old one.Many thanks.

mark truman

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:54:00 pm »
i would , kill them that is >:(

Iliana

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 11:38:25 am »
it's really shocking and sureal, but even they did it for no reason,we wouldn't  even think to react the same way for.. serious reasons

Hilton

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 03:04:08 pm »
Are you in some way connected to the guy who posted an identical incident on the 30 July ?

If not then this is a scam,

Beware anyone offering up any machinery,check it out properly first.

david_m

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 01:00:31 am »

Agree with Hilton

Iliana

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 02:39:48 pm »
yes he is my brother.I am running the other part of the business and he tried to set up carpet cleaning business.-he will continue to try as soon as we find a new machine.It is not a scam -it is very real.I did some research and there are 20000 arsons every week in  UK-believe it or not.I would have never expected something like this to happen to us in such a developed country,moreover we are start up and haven't taken someones contract or clients.If you have any idea where they sell second hand extraction machines i will be rally helpful ,as i said we haven't managed to repay our first loan yet,so we can't afford to buy a new one:(.Regards

Pristine Clean

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 07:18:42 pm »
If it was burnt down and destroyed, what about the insurance?

Wont that sort it for you and cover the loan..

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

robert meldrum

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 11:37:03 pm »
There's a Prochem on here for £550