Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mikecam

CLX came today
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:24:38 pm »
Ordered a 18' and a 27'. I only used glassfibre poles before, wow what a difference. I mainly use an 18' extel day in and day out, getting a lighter salmon brush as opposed to the oval Vikan it came with made it a lot better, but the CLX is just awesome. After picking up the 27' it took me some will power not to jump all over my 30' fibreglass facelift pole. I might take a hammer to it tomorrow !!

Re: CLX came today
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:29:17 pm »
Mike what about your free give away offer.It's very funny even if people don't know the history.Start a new thread.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:34:46 pm »
Ordered a 18' and a 27'. I only used glassfibre poles before, wow what a difference. I mainly use an 18' extel day in and day out, getting a lighter salmon brush as opposed to the oval Vikan it came with made it a lot better, but the CLX is just awesome. After picking up the 27' it took me some will power not to jump all over my 30' fibreglass facelift pole. I might take a hammer to it tomorrow !!

My CLX 27 also came the other day, first impressions are that it is just FAB.

cleewindows

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 07:43:19 pm »
i love mine great pole!

My CLX 27 also came the other day, first impressions are that it is just FAB.