Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

school contracts
« on: July 11, 2010, 05:08:08 pm »
hi mates just thinking does anyone know how to get into the cleaning of schools both windows and internal and who do you contact for this

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: school contracts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 05:33:08 pm »
Contact the site manager /caretaker of the school.  They usually have to get in quotes in in sping for the summer clean.  But probably by now already have one in place for this year.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

bumper

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:57:18 pm »
I did schools for a company and you get like  £60.00 for secondary school to make it pay you have to clean headmaster office go to caretaker to sign chit and do one quick hope you dornt get knockback ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 07:33:13 pm »
richy wilts or jv price cud point you
in right direction  ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

murf64

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 10:12:42 am »
send out a letter of introduction  to all the caretakers and site managers with as much details of your company and wot you offer

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 04:07:19 pm »
cheers mates for pointing me in the right direction got flyers and intro letter sorted will post them now and follow up with a call on wednesday to see them  :)

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 04:55:49 pm »
Hi

I clean 2 schools and both times I approached the headteacher to get the work. I had to have a CRB checks for both schools.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 05:28:19 pm »
It is all depends on the area as I have approach schools but they said you have to contact the county council of the schools as they put the schools round here out for tender.

But private schools can go straight to persor or head caretaker.

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 05:40:12 pm »
a lot are done by the same people going in really cheap as they use them as jobs at the end of the day and weekends  would only take a few hours to do for some with 4/5 vans