Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

newquay2010

Wagtail Whirlwnid
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:19 am »
Hi,  Just bought a wagtail whirlwind and i'm struggling to get the hang of it.  Keep leaving streeks behind, how can it squeege properly after you wash with it and the rubber is wet???  It don't make sense to me or am i just being stupid??  lol ::)

bobby p

Re: Wagtail Whirlwnid
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 04:27:09 pm »
i use Pulex rubber in my wagtail ,pulex soft .  i have found the wagtail original hard rubber to be a devil to fan properly with though it was  long lasting

weetot

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:24 pm »
Ive had one a week now, got the hang of it, dont put too much soap on, i think its just practice mate.

Off topic a a little, i only have one issue with them, and thats they dont hold enough water!
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

darragh windows

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 10:02:02 pm »
i think they have their place ive had mine about a month now ,it took a few days to get used to it changing  the rubber will make a difference and also dont have too much water or as said too much soap on it or it just builds up on the rubber when you are fanning and leaves marks , its really comes into its own on a pole with the angle adaptor
jamie