Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

patwoods

Round For Sale
« on: June 21, 2010, 06:45:00 pm »
Hi Folks,
Looking for rounds for sale in Manchester or surrounding areas?or you may know of a mate who may have been thinking of selling, i have cash waiting for a good established round.
My No is 07738755985 or you can email me @  pat_woods1@o2.co.uk

Or guys is there anyone out there needing help with there work i've window cleaned for 15years and just starting out afer a move to the North West, would appreciate all the help & advice you could give (even if there is any area's best to canvas where i would not be standing on ayone's patch?) ;)

patwoods

Re: Round For Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:19:13 pm »
is there anyone out there with advice or thinking of selling or know of such?  ???

Archer

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 11:04:00 pm »

How much you looking to buy.

To be honest rounds in and around manchester go for serious money for the right work, if a good round is for sale people will pay 20 cleans per fortnightly clean and 10 times per monthly clean, i know this for a fact, as i have personally paid that amount, and will still pay that kind of money for the right work.

Let me know how much your looking for and what kind of work ?

patwoods

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 06:25:01 pm »
Thanks Archer,

Looking mainly for domestic work,around £1,400 a month but anything considered...i'm in no hurry but if someone was thinking of selling but not sure drop me a line,i have cash for a good round but will paid what its worth.

if a good round is for sale people will pay 20 cleans per fortnightly clean and 10 times per monthly clean, i know this for a fact,
is 10 times a bit excessive?? so i'm i getting it right when you say a round for say £1,800 a month is  valued at £18k ??

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 07:25:39 pm »
it'd have to be pretty good the majority are alot less

but ive seen people pay 14 x for crap

so 20 x for good work would be possible

but usually the more work the better the rate as its hard to find someone with 18000 who is that desperate for 1800 a month, but as archer says if you want the work you pay, i suppose it depends how desperate the seller is!

Platinum

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 08:41:01 pm »
Ive got work in St Helens if your interested

patwoods

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 09:45:53 pm »
as its hard to find someone with 18000 who is that desperate for 1800 a month,

Thanks Sean but i view it as an investment so i would be prepared to pay for good work...and someone who earns 1800 a month along with other work wouldn't be viewed as desperate,as i say i'm in no hurry just asking if for lads to keep me in mind if they are selling in Manchester or nearby

Sean Dyer

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 09:52:11 pm »
i agree with you just stating it isnt easy to find people who will

hence not everyone sells at 10 x or 20 x

good luck anyway, i'll et you know if i hear of any

patwoods

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 10:50:43 pm »
 ;) ta séan