Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Platinum

Rounds For Sale St Helens
« on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:14 pm »
All my work is for sale

Takings £1600+ per month

Asking Price £10,000 ono

Time: Takes 2 men 9 days per month to clean

Mostly residential with a shop and office also cleaned. All the work i well priced and compact and has been cleaned over 7 years within 2 miles of st helens town center. The rounds are located just off the A580 East Lancs Rd.
The rounds are worked fortnightly with one round worked monthly. I will assist in the handover the best i can and i will help the buyer to canvass more work for the first month. In this time i will work the round to familiarise the buyer to the work. There is little collection involved as most customers pay on the day.

The largest round takes £346 per clean over one day and the smallest takes £110 over half a day.

If interested please contact me by phone or email

07523 942 502

platinumcontractsnorthwest@live.co.uk

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Rounds For Sale St Helens
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 11:42:13 pm »
c archer or ronnie paton ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

stephen.b1

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:25:34 am »
seems to be a bit of Inconsistency with the figures  ??? ???

Posted on 02/06/10
Type: Residential
Monthly Average Takings: £1370.00
Established For: - 7yrs

Comments: Residential rounds cleaned fortnightly using traditional window cleaning methods. The rounds are situated just 2 mins from the A570 East Lancs Rd. The rounds take 2 men 2.5 days a fortnight to clean with most customers paying cash on the day with little collection involved. The largest of the rounds received a price rise 8 months ago with no customers cancelling. Though currently being cleaned traditionally the round would suit reach and wash conversion. The price is not negotiable as work is very hard to find especially in the economic climate. This is quality work at a quality price so please no time wasters. I will assist were possible in the handover to ensure both the buyer and customers are happy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a start up business or established business alike to expand their rounds. The rounds are for sale to fund another business venture. Last year i was selling work for 10x the monthly average so this work is priced for a quick sale. I t is an opportunity not to be missed. Any questions dont hesitate to contact me via phone or email platinumcontractsnorthwest@live.co.uk

Asking Price : £7000
Contact Details : Danny Guest 07523 942 502

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 08:35:58 am »
wasnt he selling loads of work a few months ago, becasue i am sure he jacked it all in to go in to the building trade

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:53:03 pm »
No, that was his twin brother.  ;D
You know the one who has a business in finance and selling cars.
Not the one who has the Construction Industry and the brick works.  ;D

Might be the other way round depends which disguise he's wearing this week.

davids3511

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 05:22:24 pm »
All my work is for sale

Takings £1600+ per month

Asking Price £10,000 ono

Mostly residential with a shop and office also cleaned. All the work i well priced and compact and has been cleaned over 7 years within 2 miles of st helens town center. The rounds are located just off the A580 East Lancs Rd.
The rounds are worked fortnightly with one round worked monthly. I will assist in the handover the best i can and i will help the buyer to canvass more work for the first month. In this time i will work the round to familiarise the buyer to the work. There is little collection involved as most customers pay on the day.

The largest round takes £346 per clean over one day and the smallest takes £110 over half a day.

07523 942 502

So you want 10k for work averaging £88.00 a day? 2 men x 9 days=18 days. £1600/18=£88.00

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 09:12:30 pm »
All my work is for sale

Takings £1600+ per month

Asking Price £10,000 ono

07523 942 502

i dont know if ive got this wrong mate but if you do 1600 a month of work in 9 days with 2 guys

thats 88 a man per day - that right?

if so its not the best prices or are you working 3 hour days?

dont wanna pick mate just seems low?? you might wanna explain clearer if im wrong so it doesnt put any buyers off mate

good luck

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 11:06:32 pm »
if memory serves me right i think a lot are low price 3-4,

Platinum

Re: Rounds For Sale St Helens New
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 11:46:54 pm »
Great comments

I decided to sell a little more work hence the £1600 rather than £1370 :P

Ive taken deposits on a few rounds but the two largest remain for sale

Two rounds left up for grabs

Rnd 1 ) Cleaned fortnightly takes £356 per clean taking two men one day a fortnight. Most pay on the day with little collection. These houses are terraced houses (Fronts Only ) priced @ £2.50 per front per clean. There are also three bed semis priced @ £6 all round every fortnight. The round is very compact and close to the A580 East Lancs Rd

Rnd 2)Mostly terraced houses clean traditionally every fortnight. Takes £237 per fortnight taking two men around 4-5hrs a fortnight to clean . They are terraced fronts priced @ £2 a front with a number of 3 bed semis priced @ £5-6 all round every fortnight. This round is also very compact and also near the A580. Both rounds are within 2mins of each other and well worth a viewing.

Monthly Turnover £1186

Asking Price £6000 ono

If your serious about building your round further contact me

Regards
Danny

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 11:51:14 pm »
round 1 is 356 2 times  a month is 712
round 2 is 237 2 times a month is 474

712 + 474 = 1186  where do u get the 1886 a month from

Platinum