Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

How hot do you use?
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:09:33 pm »
Hot guys, whats a sensible hot working temp?

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

Re: How hot do you use?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 02:40:31 pm »
mine comes out at about 45 degrees does the job great bird poo,cobwebs etc etc

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 03:35:52 pm »
do you have the heated system installed into your van?

I was considering having a submersible heater in my static tank so that when i pump water through to my van in the morning it would be hot. I could then start cleaning with hot water. However i am not sure how long it would stay hot on those cold winter days

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 04:13:13 pm »
Aqarium heaters are quite cheap but only heat the water to about 32 celcius. Not sure if this is hot enough

trevor perry

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 05:59:58 pm »
this can vary such a lot depending on the length of hose your using and how cold the ground is, this winter i had the water leaving the van at about 65 degrees but by the time it had ran through 100 metres of hose on a freezing floor then it was only look warm at the brush head, if most of the hose had been on the reel then this would of probably been to hot and would of caused the glass to break so when i wasnt using all the hose i turned the heat down accordingly, normaly in summer i have it leaving the brush head at about 35 to 40 degrees
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt