Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

Re: spots and runs......!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 11:28:35 pm »
keep at it guys, it will  all come good, on first cleans 1 and 2 clean the frames and glass, then go back to first window, any excess water should be dried up, then  just wfp the glass,  after a couple of  cleans the frames will have no dirt left to drip on the glass, after that its all plain sailing, the best advice i can give, is wet scrub air vents, never fire water directly into them, i use pencil jets only, you have 100% control of where you aim the water,

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 11:40:07 pm »
thanks for the advice guys!only tomorrow and the next 3 weeks of first cleans left to do!!! ;D ;D :o :o
price higher/work harder!

Ste M

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 11:49:01 pm »
I am getting as though I have had enough of it, Get spots and/or runs, Use more water to rinse but still not what I would call perfect, In the sun they dry quicker so I could go back and see the results and was not impressed with a few  ??? Use more water trying to rinse more, take extra time = less work done and more water used= run out of water=less work done  >:( Thinking of trying my luck trad. On top of that its constant spending, I need a booster pump and could do with getting a bag of resin plus some swivels  etc etc etc  :-\ :'(

i was goin through resin like no-ones business, i now get my resin from daqua, not only is it cheaper at £72.50, it also lasts longer as its better quality

chopsie

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 11:56:32 pm »
Think I will get mine from there mate. My ro came with a DI vessel filled with resin from pure freedom, It lasted ages, So when TDS started rising i ordered a small bag of resin from them thinking it would be the same stuff,It can't be as it lasts a matter of days before it starts to creep up  :( Must be that re juvinated stuff (is that the term?)
chopsie

Ste M

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 12:14:15 am »
i went through two bags before i realised it was the resin, my tds has shot up so i thought it just couldnt handle the harder water.

Klean07

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 07:57:51 am »
I was the same when I switched to wfp 3 years ago. My custies took a lot of convincing and I lost a few.
3 years on I still lose custies from time to time due to them either not liking system or saying there were runs, spots etc. But for everyone I've lost I've managed to pick up one ot two more just round the corner almost straight away.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Londoner

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 08:23:42 am »
At this stage it all starts getting you down a bit ( a lot?)

But there is only two small things you have to get clear in your mind. And it sounds really smart alec to say it like this but understand it and you will start to see your way through it.

1) Spots are nothing more than dirty water. Either dirt that you haven't rinsed off or dirty water that has run down off the frames or whatever after you have rinsed.

2) Due to the laws of gravity it can only come from above.

Its not complcated, you just have to start to see how it can happen.

Daniel Watson

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 08:31:52 am »
i do a couple of first cleans each day and simply do them first thing in the morning and then return after doing all my days work to inspect.

this wont work for people with spread out routes but i find it works so i am not worrying.

after the second clean it gets so much easier. and the customers are happy