Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Gardiners slx
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:38:34 am »
has anyone else had the money taken out of there account for one.

I can only guess this is what it is for, as have heard nothing from them and didnt know they were back in stock yet.

on the bright side I should be getting a new one monday morning  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dazmond

Re: Gardiners slx
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:57:12 pm »
i think a 30FT SLX is next on my list.that should cover all my work easily! ;) ;D ;D

just wish you could order it and get it the week later!! ::) ::)

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:08:18 pm »
if you pre-ordered the money should taken this week for delivery of your pole in the last week of the month.

so not long to wait now!!!

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 10:38:23 pm »
if you pre-ordered the money should taken this week for delivery of your pole in the last week of the month.

Darran
I best not be as I move next week and will not be at that address next month, nor was this pre arranged when I placed an order :o, guess who I will be calling first thing tomorrow morning
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cleewindows

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 02:58:29 pm »
good ;luck  ;D

Darran
I best not be as I move next week and will not be at that address next month, nor was this pre arranged when I placed an order :o, guess who I will be calling first thing tomorrow morning

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 03:05:51 pm »
PRE ORDER PAYMENTS WERE TAKEN ON THE 7TH THEY ARE ONLY GETTING THE STOCK IN THEMSELVES ON THE 21ST AND WE SHOULD HOPEFULLY HAVE THEM BY THE END OF THE MONTH...I HOPE. ;)
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

jodan63

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 03:59:42 pm »
Is that only for the slx?

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 04:13:31 pm »
i know they are getting some clx in this month then a big batch next month

lee09

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 02:54:59 pm »
PRE ORDER PAYMENTS WERE TAKEN ON THE 7TH THEY ARE ONLY GETTING THE STOCK IN THEMSELVES ON THE 21ST AND WE SHOULD HOPEFULLY HAVE THEM BY THE END OF THE MONTH...I HOPE. ;)

Why?
I have pre-ordered a cl-x and they have taken the money from my account as agreed, but I did think the pole would follow a day or two after. Gardiners have confirmed what you have written Dan. I am told this is their proceedure.
I now feel that I am financing the whole shipment ;D
Although Gardiners customer service is some of the best I have experienced, their track record on delivery dates from their suppliers is poor. Not their fault you will cry and I would agree normally, but not while they are holding my money.
Lee

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 06:35:25 pm »

Why?
I have pre-ordered a cl-x and they have taken the money from my account as agreed, but I did think the pole would follow a day or two after. Gardiners have confirmed what you have written Dan. I am told this is their proceedure.
I now feel that I am financing the whole shipment ;D
Although Gardiners customer service is some of the best I have experienced, their track record on delivery dates from their suppliers is poor. Not their fault you will cry and I would agree normally, but not while they are holding my money.
Lee
Sam called me from Gardiners, they took the money as poles or in stock with them, they need to sort pack and ship so next week sometime, fingers crossed, I was more worried as I move soon and didnt want new guy in house to have my pole  ;D

yo748

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 07:15:53 pm »
Hi watch the new batch of brushes, my mate got one last month and the brush is not as good as the ones we got in april, the new ones seem to be one stiffness where the ones we got before were softer outer than inner. if that makes sence :)

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 10:10:31 pm »
Hi watch the new batch of brushes, my mate got one last month and the brush is not as good as the ones we got in april, the new ones seem to be one stiffness where the ones we got before were softer outer than inner. if that makes sence :)
trust me if the new brush is like the last I got I will be compaining and wanting a refumd on both as I still cant use the last was use for a day and was stciky, over flocked big time, sent it back and got returned the saem I cut the flock still poope so is scrape  >:(

Dave Willis

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 05:47:18 pm »
Flock off? A bad workman always blames his tools.
Never had a problem with sticky over flocked brushes from Gardiners. The flocked is more clingy to the glass it's bound to be. This is what makes it a good scrubber but it will retain the dirt.
You won't like the latest version with the extra splay - it's even stickier!