Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

ALL YOU TROLLEY GUYS!!
« on: June 13, 2010, 06:26:24 am »
ive got the 50L TROLLEY and ive noticed when the barrels get low(say 2-3inches from the bottom) the pump stops working properly even though the feed hose is still in the water!

is this normal?to stop air getting into the system?

do all you trolley guys have to change barrels when its nearly empty as opposed to empty? ??? ???

im glad i got the 50L or id be changing barrels  much too often!

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Mike #1

Re: ALL YOU TROLLEY GUYS!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 08:00:56 am »
sometimes i will almost empty the containers but most of the time i leave a few inches in the bottom,  the pump should keep going but dont let it get empty or you will get an airlock in the hose

LWC

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 08:33:10 am »
50l? ouch hows your back?

paul rulton

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 10:47:26 am »
ive tryed the trolleys, but with no luck becase of my back. but if my back was ok ( i wish  :-[ )
this would be the baby i would get  ;) ( THE DADDY )

dai

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 07:20:18 pm »
My containers are near as dam empty when I change them.
My inlet hose has a Y piece fitted with two short lengths of hose with stainless tubes attached, these tubes are longer than the height of the container, and find their way to the lowest part of the bottom if you are parked on a hill.
I often only change one container at a time.
If the next job is a big one, and both containers are half full, I will empty one into the other and put another full one on the trolley.

BORBRYCE

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 08:40:54 pm »
ive tryed the trolleys, but with no luck becase of my back. but if my back was ok ( i wish  :-[ )
this would be the baby i would get  ;) ( THE DADDY )
Daft design on the handle though. While pulling that like a wheel barrow, how do you carry your pole?

Martin ccs

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:52:04 pm »
thats simple! when the barrels are nearly empty the trolley will start to suck up air and cause an airlock! when you get near the end of a barrel - say 2inch just swap it over! then after youve used a few barrels just put the few inchs from each barrel into one.