Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tam Moffat

Tam Moffat back with a bang.
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:11:49 pm »
 How are you all doing guys?  Was fully w/fed pole and I loved it. I done all my work with it and not 1 complaint. Gave them the h&S aspect and that was it.
I am now washing cars. Great, long hours,  :(  not so hard work,  :)  cash in hand at end of day, MAGIC,  :D  no collecting,  :)  no waiting for cheques coming in,   ;D
I would recomend it to anyone.

paul saunders

Re: Tam Moffat back with a bang.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:31:19 pm »
WHO???????
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:36:09 pm »
How are you all doing guys?  Was fully w/fed pole and I loved it. I done all my work with it and not 1 complaint. Gave them the h&S aspect and that was it.
I am now washing cars. Great, long hours,  :(  not so hard work,  :)  cash in hand at end of day, MAGIC,  :D  no collecting,  :)  no waiting for cheques coming in,   ;D

you are having a laugh I guess, I did that when i was 12/13 I moved on a little since.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

james44

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 11:24:13 pm »
You washing cars in annan tam?

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:45 am »

The same Tam Moffat that told me he would never use a WFP?

Peter

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 07:43:36 am »
My son has just started up cleaning cars. He makes about £5 an hour but to him thats riches beyond his wildest dreams. He's 14.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 07:49:11 am »
Ah yes.  That Tam Moffat
The guy who made his own ladders by tying bamboo canes together.

karlosdaze

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 08:30:05 pm »
Bamboo tam - back with a bang.

Although I never joined in with your rants putting wfp down - I would have thought an apology would be more fitting...