Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

tfr / ecover on glass
« on: April 28, 2010, 05:09:24 pm »
one of the house si clean has cladding  round the side  and custy wants it cleaned. I plan to use TFR / ecover on it but worried it runs onto glass and marks windows.

have used TFR before on fascia but doesn't get near windows much. worried that when cleaning cladding it will run onto glass

Re: tfr / ecover on glass
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 05:21:11 pm »
 If I do cladding or gutter I automatically recomend a window clean. It should not make marks on glass that could be washed of with W F P.

dmlservices

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 07:02:50 pm »
the tfr will leave marks on windows if left to dry , try to get them to have windows done as well , or at the very least rinse of any affected windows.

daz

trevor povey

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 07:37:45 pm »
as a courtesey you will need to clean the windows after...factor this into yr price ;)

JSMC

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:00:40 pm »
would clena the windows any way. spray with water prior to cleaning cladding i think

tomy jackson

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 08:46:39 pm »
just trafik and wash dont woriy windows will be fine but muky so you nead to put price f a clean .thers a lot of miss concetion of trafik ,even corstik tr wont bother gilass  ;D