Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mickeybok

Re: Perseverance pays
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 08:13:35 am »
I know it's a bit of a travel, I'm in north-northumberland but if you want to be shown the ropes by a Pro'  you're welcome to come up & I'll spend a couple of hours with you. If you're totally new to w/c'ing this may be beneficial to you. 

Thats very good of you Winp®oClean, how can I contact you to arrange a time?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 10:24:42 am »
I know it's a bit of a travel, I'm in north-northumberland but if you want to be shown the ropes by a Pro'  you're welcome to come up & I'll spend a couple of hours with you. If you're totally new to w/c'ing this may be beneficial to you. 

Thats very good of you Winp®oClean, how can I contact you to arrange a time?

If you post your email I'll mail you. ;)

mickeybok

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 08:48:27 pm »
Here it is Winp®oClean, look forward to hearing from you,

mickeybok@hotmail.com

Spruce

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 09:43:00 pm »
And don't forget, those three custys should stick with you.
So you are not starting from nothing next time you canvas, and it will grow every time you go out.
If you get fed up it might be worth thinking, right that's x per year

Ditto - once you have completed each customer, ensure that they are happy and then ask for referrals ( friends who may need a window cleaner)
Bruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Premier Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 10:08:15 pm »
Well done Mickey

Getting out there is half the battle buddy.

Good on ya. As you do more you will get better and better and your conversions will improve

Keep up the good work buddy.

If your interested i have some useful info on my site which my canvassers use..it helps them.

Go to http://www.premiercleaninguk.com/resources/windowcleaning_canvassing_staff.html

Hope it might help you  :)
Commercial and Resedential Window Cleaning throughout Essex and London
Premier Cleaning Window Cleaners Essex

mickeybok

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 02:16:06 pm »
Well done Mickey

Getting out there is half the battle buddy.

Good on ya. As you do more you will get better and better and your conversions will improve

Keep up the good work buddy.

If your interested i have some useful info on my site which my canvassers use..it helps them.

Go to http://www.premiercleaninguk.com/resources/windowcleaning_canvassing_staff.html

Hope it might help you  :)

Thanks for the encouragment Premier Cleaning , Ive checked out your site and got some very good advice from it.
I am now up to 11 customers after a few hours canvasing on Sat and Mon and I am already begining to think about a wfp system for two main reasons.
first so I dont have to go up a ladder and second to be able to make more money, would you say that with a wfp system you can do a lot more customers?