Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

thewindowcleaner1

Black Hole
« on: July 28, 2005, 07:44:18 pm »
Is it just me or does anyone else log on to the forum for a quick look and before you know it, it's dark outside and nothing has been done (again) I,ve been attempting to complete my tax returns for the last two weeks,

I sort my days work out and arrange the next days, log on to here for a quick look and as if into a black hole time disappears the only thing that disappears as fast is my money when the kids and missus are around.

Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

Re: Black Hole
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:01:32 pm »
Yes, Alan.

It's a real marriage-breaker!  I think it's because normally we don't get the chance to 'chew the fat' about our work. 

Our customers might ask how business is going, but when you start getting excited, telling them all about the 'new account' or the 'wfp plan', just watch their eyes glaze over!

Even Wor Lass, whose a window cleaner, just wants winding-up, pointing the right direction and off she goes with her squeegie.  If I talk to her about it she starts yawning!

thewindowcleaner1

Re: Black Hole
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 08:11:14 pm »
Even Wor Lass, whose a window cleaner, just wants winding-up, pointing the right direction and off she goes with her squeegie.  If I talk to her about it she starts yawning

Yep mine makes plans to spend what I plan to make then tells me I only talk shop when I try to get an opinion on a new idea,

we used to run public houses together that was good because as the gaffer i could always find a sympathetic ear (as long as I kept the glass full) now I have to keep moving to fund a peaceful life.

The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz