Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

reach&clean

nick name rule to picky
« on: April 04, 2010, 02:47:09 pm »
I think this is a great site but to be honest this rule about nick names i think is a little much and the lack of comunication to the offending party by the the people that run the site should be looked at, i mean look at hitman, he had biult up 1300 posts and now has to start all over again just because of a nick name (how piontless is that). im not sure i will be back on here as been looking at other sites like this that dont have so many piontless rules.

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

Re: nick name rule to picky
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 07:06:10 pm »
ionic aint it....i mean ironic

tacky

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 08:58:18 pm »
here we go again .com on get a life .ita no big deal if u lose ur posts .we dont have a teddy bear at the end of the year for the one with the most posts .lets just give each other advice .n listen to others who give it

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 09:49:28 pm »
reach&clean - just to set the record straight - Hitman deleted his own account after problems with other people and their posts towards him.

he asked for my help at that stage which he got and a new account was set up for him.

i suggest if you want to discuss specific problems you contact me direct - as stated many times now - no one has or will be deleted simply due to having a nickname - its all about considering your posts - its new accounts being registered now that are being made to register with real names and not nicknames.

and as regards other forums - i think you will find that the respected ones are run very tightly where people are secure and can post safely.

you would be surprised how many members who complain about the rules on here are soon quick enough to report posts that they disagree with and ask for our help to resolve them.

we arent asking for anything other than respect to other members and thats the overwhelming feedback from the other members too