Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poleman

What to look for in a carpet cleaning company
« on: July 17, 2005, 08:48:48 pm »
Been ask by a managment company that I do some work for (hallway gen cleaning) to clean the carpets.

Having told them that we our not set up for this and that its a service best done by pros, they have as me to sub the work, with my good name on the line what should I look out for when looking for someone to do a good job like this, the hallway carpets are very dirty and allso anyone know a good carpet cleaner in Southampton, right next door to the football club.

Andy

stevegunn

Re: What to look for in a carpet cleaning company
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 08:55:57 pm »
Clive at Astraclean

poleman

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 09:09:40 pm »
He is in West Sussex if I have got the right company http://www.astraclean.com/contact2.htm would it cost more for travailing?

Andy 

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 11:28:47 pm »
Why not ask Clive what he would charge you, he is a very nice guy to deal with, but very busy. His diary is normally booked up for 4 weeks in advance so it is time to get moving.
I get better looking each day!!

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 11:58:07 pm »
its a shame im not local. as you would not only of had the finest but the cheapest, and honest cleaner available to you thanks for your post :-*
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

bob

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 08:52:25 am »
Hi I am in portsmouth and do work in southampton if I can be of any help please call me 0800 4580041