Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Karl Wildey

Bagless hoover
« on: July 20, 2005, 08:38:30 pm »
Missus wants a new hoover, as she does not like the Dyson we have. Its an old DC01, so its getting on. Problem is we also have a labrador dog that leaves hair everywhere. So if I buy a typical bagged hoover its going to cost a fortune in disposal bags.
Can anyone recommend a bagless hoover?
You can suggest Dysons if you like, then I can show her that the cream of britian carpet cleaners recommend Dyson as well, or will they?

John_Flynn

Re: Bagless hoover
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 08:51:20 pm »
One of my suppilers who is a Dyson service centre says buy the DC04, because it has proved to be the most reliable!! Buy it for less than £150.00 too.  He told me not to look at the Animal ones because all that Dyson have done is call it 'Animal' to apeal to people who have animals and charge over the odds for it so they think they are getting something special.
I get better looking each day!!

garyj

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 09:02:34 pm »
If the miss's thinks that because something is getting on a bit and not sucking like it used to is a reason for replacement then just agree with her and show her the door.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 09:12:17 pm »
bagless vacumm. they dont seem to do the job.any better. but why not let her use a porty. that will suck the dirt.WELL WONT IT. :o
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

John_Flynn

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 09:26:57 pm »
Like yer style garyg.
I get better looking each day!!

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 09:29:23 pm »
I have a Nilfisk GU350 upright that has a cloth bag, it opens at the bottom so simply empty, shake and replace ;D

Paul

ABLECLEAN

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 09:51:15 pm »
GaryJ

The advert used to say "Nothing sucks like an Electrolux"
(Let's not go there) Any how I say buy her a Sebo Dart (bag or not) she will love it!! ;D