Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

creighton foyle

pressure washing leaflets
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:55:24 pm »
i was just reading a thread on the cc section re price of leaflets and i wonderd if any one on this section could give me the name of a leaflet printer who can design and print a leaflet using existing before and after photos as do not have any (new start up) and also i was looking through yellow pages today to see how many people in my area were advertising drive cleaning etc and could not find any (swansea and west wales edition). there were a couple from out of the area in the paving and driveway section but as this section is for driveway installers just wondered what heading you guys come under .

creighton foyle

Re: pressure washing leaflets
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 07:23:51 am »
sorry guys i must have been having a senile moment, thought i was in the general cleaning section i will post this again there

Ian Puckett

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 01:50:55 pm »
presure washing leaflets is not a good idear coz the paper falls apart just wipe them with a damp cloth

stu_thomson

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 01:00:49 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

that last post spilt my sides in this depressing weather!

thanks
stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!