Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

laurabird

Admin help
« on: February 15, 2010, 08:25:33 pm »
Hi To All if anybody out there is organised and can send me things like staff contract,time sheets any thing that will stop me chasing my tail I would be very gratefull thank you steve s77shh@yahoo.co.uk

Pristine Clean

Re: Admin help
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 05:59:08 am »
the stuff that people send you wont match your business requirements.

As for staff contract get this frawn up professionally. Then it will actually save you money in the long run incase of court proceedings

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Nick Head

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 06:14:10 pm »

Not sure I totally agree that info on here is business specific - from I have seen there is good stuff here (sorry Dave)

With regard to Staff Contracts - that I do agree that it is best to get it drawn up by a legal or HR professional.

Nick
Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

Nick Head

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 06:18:53 pm »

......sorry I should have added if you want anything email me

Nick
Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

Pristine Clean

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 07:26:04 pm »

Not sure I totally agree that info on here is business specific - from I have seen there is good stuff here (sorry Dave)

With regard to Staff Contracts - that I do agree that it is best to get it drawn up by a legal or HR professional.

Nick

Oh No Nick,

>:(

You are not arguing with me are you? mmmm are You!!!? Only kidding ;D ;D ;D

That xcel sheet you sent Nick a while back. I used on a quotation last week. Used it there and then.

The job was about 25 hours per week. - More hours to follow. Won the job. So once again cheers for that. 

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Nick Head

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 08:03:20 pm »

Dave

Actually I wan't thinking about my stuff - which is of course - Brilliant  ;D

I was thinking about the other stuff - Phil's method statements (plus his methodology - he kindly shared) spring to mind which are outstanding!!

Nick

Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

Scotbrite

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 08:27:51 pm »
Nick,
If its not to much trouble could you send me a copy of your excel sheet,
Thanks in advance,
Ron
ron_ireland@hotmail.com

Pristine Clean

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 07:40:33 am »

Dave

Actually I wan't thinking about my stuff - which is of course - Brilliant  ;D

I was thinking about the other stuff - Phil's method statements (plus his methodology - he kindly shared) spring to mind which are outstanding!!

Nick

Oh that stuff yes superb... utterly.

It makes me feel unworthy :'( when I see all this great stuff. I just cant seem to produce it. Note to self, I must try harder.

Dave