Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David_Harris

Industrial Cleaning Opportunity in Abu Dhabi
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:39:31 pm »
I run a cleaning company in the UK that is expanding into the Middle East working with members of the supreme council doing various large cleaning jobs in and around Abu Dhabi.  I am looking to sub contract some  Industrial cleaning jobs anything from warehouses to oil refineries.  If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be please leave me a message.  I am away on holiday until 13th so will not reply until then.  Thanks in advance.
Dave

RobPristine

Re: Industrial Cleaning Opportunity in Abu Dhabi
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:17:31 pm »
hi, if your contacts have any paint spraying jobs in warehouses industrial units, offices etc, then i would be very interested, we have done work in the middle east before. you clean them and we will spray them for you, www.pristineceilings.uk.com

RobPristine

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 11:19:13 pm »
sorry dont even know my own web address, its www.pristineceilings.co.uk & www.smoke-damage.co.uk

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 04:48:50 pm »
David

Hi I would be interested in more information

Available anytime to talk

Nick

Phild

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 07:12:54 pm »
Be careful what you are doing here! Providing a service you don't know about in a country you probably aren't familiar with sounds like a recipe to get ripped-off especially given the current financial plight of so many supposedly "rich" countries.

If you have any job specific queries e-mail ian.bruce@newlifecleaning.com and depending on the time input required he should be able to help you.

Best of luck.

Les

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 08:14:06 am »
ummmmm  ???

Good luck if this is a genuine offer...

Given that I have read that many workers from Countries who provide a much cheaper labour force than the UK are returning home, not just penniless but in so much debt that some have taken their lives, I'll be giving it a wide birth thanks .

David_Harris

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 02:46:55 pm »
Please be assured that this is a very genuing offer.  These people are very high ranking and influential and we have done business with them before.  We do use cheap labour that is available locally but I am looking for people who are experienced in Industrial Cleaning, own their own business and who would be interested in operating in a tax free zone.  If suitable I will invite them over and see what happens.  Thanks for all replies

terrazzoman

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 03:45:48 pm »
i hopfully may be to offer you our services......if interested please call 07511696479
we haven worked overseas before

kevin

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »

If you need some one for pressure washing ,then i am your man .
Contact address kevinbryant2000@yahoo.com

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 07:12:46 pm »
Hi Dave,

I have show interest, what happens next?

Nick

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 09:17:49 pm »
Hi,
I would like some information. I have lived in Dubai, so know the country.
Regards
karl