Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

Re: Does WFP make your head itch?
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 10:02:45 am »
Try washing the back of your neck ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 10:21:11 am »
I think Dai wants an excuse to grow his hair long. He might want to look young with a new baby on the way.
   I`m thinking Peter Stringfellow and Rick Wakeman though  :-\.
                Only joking Dai  ;D.
;D

Dai gets total respect from me, but the ponytail idea is not good look
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Pureandclean

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 03:32:10 pm »
I've only recently noticed my wife has left some anti-wrinkle cream in the bathroom, it never occurred to me that it was for the back of my head ???

Maybe Botox is the answer  ;D

dai

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »
This crease or wrinkle is only there when I look up,. it runs from one side to the other about the same level as the top of my ears.
My hair is thick and tends to curl, I would get a rash under my chin if I didn't shave for a few days, but it would go if I grew a beard.
I could do with losing a few stone though, WFP and my Mrs's cooking is turning me into a right porker.
I even have to wear braces now to keep my pants up, but waring braces is so much more comfortable when working anyway.

ccmids

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 05:41:59 pm »
wish my wife could cook :D

wizard

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 09:06:15 pm »
The crease in the back of your head is the first sign of a shrinkig brain  and the skin is now to big or a slip of the old 4 skin slipping to heigh.Solution  become swollen headed or look and some lady movies.