Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ajs

so new year new look on window cleaning
« on: January 22, 2010, 07:34:09 pm »
well hi guys,

here we are a new year, and we all hoping to keep the customers coming and to stay.
so i here to ask you experienced chaps on new ways to encourage new potentional customers to come our way.

we all done leaflet drops the knocking and the ads and yellow pages.

so come on you pro's spill the beans, share you expert skills

Slash

Re: so new year new look on window cleaning
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 07:41:07 pm »
Hold them at point blank range,that should do the trick ;D ;D ;D

stephen s

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 07:51:40 pm »
get an advert in as many parish mags as you can mate,     Ive picked loads up that way

pingu

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 08:08:15 pm »
How's about a newsletter each spring to remind customers of your new and improved services perhaps featuring your gutter and facia cleaning or perhaps promoting a customer recommandation scheme.

Why not try offering to do your kids school for a charity fee...nice way to get the additional business from those yummy mummies.

perhaps get a 'a board' made with your services on and a little leaflet holder so when you do a house you get the board out and people walking by can take a leaflet and feel no pressure to talk to you there and then.

Failing that try cleaning in a man-kini and cowboy hat

Cheers
Dave

cozy

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 08:21:08 pm »
Opened a facebook site for our firm about 6 weeks ago, picking up quite abit of work on it to. New to Facebook so I thought it was worth a try, 111 members so far  ;)

The "Normal" way I picked up custies was, I leaflet an area telling them I will be calling soon and call/canvass within 3 days of dropping leaflets. Works great for me.

andy1111

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 01:52:23 pm »
COZY - what kind of response exactly do you get from face book?

cozy

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 02:03:02 pm »
I only use the Facebook site for getting carpet cleaning work. We get about 2 or 3 new members every day and about 2 o3  jobs per week from that. I advertise on other facebook groups in the areas I work. I suppose it would work just as well for window cleaning too, but we are'nt looking for new custies for WCing.
The trick is to find other groups to advertise in.
If you e-mail me(E-mail is on my profile) Andy, I'll send you a link to my site and help with tips for you, if you are interested.