Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Mason

Notification of completed work & payment request.
« on: January 30, 2010, 03:35:55 pm »
Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas or a template that I can use, to create a form notifying customers that there windows have been cleaned, & requesting payment?

I am stuck for ideas, & won`t be using WFP, so theres no need to put, "I know it may not look like it, but I cleaned your windows earlier today".

Many thanks.

AuRavelling79

Re: Notification of completed work & payment request.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 03:42:52 pm »
Your name address and contact details here
                                                                                  Please send this slip with your payment

To:.........................................................                 Date ..........................................

Today your windows were cleaned and as you were not at home would you kindly please send a cheque in the sum of

£.....................................*  to the above address.

* According to my records I have not received payment for the previous clean carried out on ................................... and the amount shown includes this sum. If you are in any doubt about this latter point then please let me know as soon as possible - thank you.
It's a game of three halves!

Ian Mason

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:01:26 pm »
Hi Gold,

Perfect, just what I was looking for!

Many thanks.

davids3511

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 12:36:25 am »
This is what I use on A5 paper from staples.

ccmids

Re: Notification of completed work & payment request. New
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 07:25:03 am »
                                your window cleaner called today   date.............

payment is  £..........

please make cheques payable to joe bloggs 11 smith road rexam qp 24 rh
                                                     01584 372115

i normaly ask them to put the name of the house on back of cheque , or send this back to me with the cheque.