Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul bass

Re: door knockers
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 12:48:00 pm »
Hi Steve B,

Can you name all 10?

Just be interested to know because i have not had that many in my entire time of doing this, complain that badly.

I also did'nt realise that you run two window cleaning companies, Clear Magic and Concept, if i was really that bad Steve why use us again under a different company name about six months ago? think the chap who called me then was Simon?

Steve i wish you all the best, i really do, both your companies have a really professional look to them, We worked with you on and off for 2 years and i was upset that we could'nt have carried on working well together, i have only responded to negative critisism relating to Doorknockers.

Have'nt been on here for quite a while as i had three! major injuries last year, lost my old password e.t.c. so had to start again from scratch really!

Not even going to start with the problems i had with my Ford Mondeo!!

Paul

R W C™

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 01:02:05 pm »
Hi Steve B,

Can you name all 10?

Just be interested to know because i have not had that many in my entire time of doing this complain that badly.

I also did'nt realise that you run two window cleaning companies, Clear Magic and Concept, if i was really that bad Steve why use us again under a different company name about six months ago? think the chap who called me then was Simon?

Steve i wish you all the best, i really do, both your companies have a really professional look to them, We worked with you on and off for 2 years and i was upset that we could'nt have carried on working well together, i have only responded to negative critisism relating to Doorknockers.

Have'nt been on here for quite a while as i had three! major injuries last year, lost my old password e.t.c. so had to start again from scratch really!

Not even going to start with the problems i had with my Ford Mondeo!!

Paul

Concept and clear magic are 2 different companys but in the same area.

Steve CM

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 07:30:37 pm »
Paul i really could go into it if i want but i really can't be arsed!!!!

you were a good bloke on your own but when you got the immagrants involved they would write anything down to get the business.

Simon is concept

I'm Clear Magic!

We are totally different and i wouldn't of used your business again after the last escapade...trust me!

seriously i know what i'm talking about and i could name 10 people but i ain't getting involved as i have better things to do with my time.

If you have 150 happy customers then i'm pleased for you...happy knocking

adios

Steve Clear Magic (not simon concept ;D)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 07:42:46 pm »
I think this is going around in circles

Paul

If you want more publicity, please contact admin for the going rate