Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 11:58:47 am »

:o, so do you not like flowers then wally.

No. I like flowers, but not on window cleaner's business card.

It should be something masculine ... like a bottle of Old Spice or a man in a kilt.

Now THAT would get the girls going all wobbly and let the men know that you are a real man.

Your business card has got to represent you when you are not there to represent yourself. So it has to give the message that you want to give.

So, create a business card that exudes manliness and quality ... the very essence of window cleaners.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 01:01:20 pm »
Ian

Off to kent in a short while but enough time to post a reply - Yes I would give out exactly the same quality. Quality will always shine through!! as some one offering a quality service you know what I mean.

I could never give someone a flimsy piece of paper and try and pass it off as a business card.

Rob ;D

R W C™

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 03:03:27 pm »
Any chance in seeing a copy Rob  :)

Martin ccs

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2010, 03:12:44 pm »
yeah nice and simple. like it!

i used to spent ages trying to find loads of fancy pics and so on, but plain and to the point works best.

how much are they costing you mate?

S.A.J

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 05:12:56 pm »

Cheers all for your feedback, I have added my name and put the address on the back as I did not like the address on the front.

Have designed this myself through publisher, this is about as far as my creative knowledge will go.  ;D

As for cost I don’t know yet will pop in to my local printer sometime next week and ask.

s.w.c

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 05:18:21 pm »
here are mine send payment one , windows been cleaned today , an business card

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 07:20:14 pm »
Here's a good one.

It's short, simple and VERY masculine. None of your gay flowers here!!!

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 08:01:32 pm »
Your revised version is better, which goes to prove that having different opinions from forum member helps. Sometimes the criticisms can sting a bit, but thats life.

If you want a really good hint, look at what smithy's done, and apply what rob said.

p1w1

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 08:31:16 pm »
Like the cards straight to the point. I have been trying to get mine done too so any comments good or bad welcome.

Paul

R W C™

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 08:40:44 pm »
Like the cards straight to the point. I have been trying to get mine done too so any comments good or bad welcome.

Paul

Id put your name where youve written pure water window cleaning

p1w1

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 09:05:20 pm »

Paul

Id put your name where youve written pure water window cleaning
Yeah good point i'll change that.
cheers
paul