Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Weatherley

Dry Fusion
« on: June 25, 2005, 09:36:27 pm »
Anybody buying a second hand Dry Fusion system may run into problems if not registered with Dry Fusion UK as a licenced fusioneer. The only way to become licensed is to buy a system from them. This is what I have been told at The Cleaning Show by DF UK. Is this still the case as there is a system on ebay for sale and I'm thinking of bidding. However it would be useless to me if I can't buy the solutions from DF UK.

John_Flynn

Re: Dry Fusion
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 10:44:03 pm »
Ask Mike Halliday about his experiences of buying A D/F system off Ebay,  (not good).
I get better looking each day!!

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 10:46:48 pm »
Care to elaborate Mike?

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 11:12:02 pm »
I understand that the equipment was stolen and the Bill came aknocking !!
I get better looking each day!!

therapist

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 12:11:30 am »
Did you know that Craftex, who already make the Catalyst for Rotary Thermal Systems have a new rotary thermal of their own

I'm awaiting details, having just spoken to them two days ago

Might be worth a phone call !!!!!!!

cheers

rob m

Mike Halliday

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 09:23:58 am »
I bought a D/F machine of Ebay  for £25 :o :o but yes it was stolen :'(  being the good citizen that I am I promptly returned it to its rightful owner!

seems silly of D/F not to allow you to buy the Activator, if they gave you a licence to use the machine they would be guarenteed future salles and therefore profit for themselves.

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk