Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peace on the forum
« on: June 16, 2005, 07:49:21 pm »
i have noticed in the last 10 days or so that this forum has become far more tranquil. with the odd exception. its almost serene and caring, and sharing. so nice to be on without having to fear from some odious sort with there threatining behaviour, a far higher class of topic and answer seem to have been released into the open. i must not take all the credit for this.EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD. WELL SHOULDENT I.byt being the man i am i say to you all lets keep it this way and grow in our knowledge together.. peace ron :'(
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Doug Holloway

Re: peace on the forum
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 07:52:46 pm »
Ron,

I agree its much nicer to mooderate when you do not have to delete .

Could be something to do with the warnings which have been given ;)

Peace and Love 8)

Doug

garyj

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 08:03:56 pm »
Has been much better hasn't it.

If we are REALLY good, we might be allowed to keep the pm system.  ::)

'Group hug'....... naaaa, thats going too far

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:33:27 pm »
Ron

Have never had threatening behaviour aimed at me criticisms yes but was it constructive I leave that open.  Had the Cain a few time a school, they gave up knowing where I put my Beano then later Lord of the Flies. ;D ;D

Your from Ashford, down there in a few week not work, any good watering holes plus food must be stake type place, wife mentioned Harvester due to feedback from her Canadian friends brain dead methinks! Can you recommend anywhere?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 08:55:14 pm »
not only can i reccomend len. i insist that i come with you. and i will of course subject to your budget for the 3 of us discuss the cullinary delights around the villiages of the hop country.we i suggest ,not the royal wee but perhaps on the pleasure you will have of entertaining me suggest this little michelin 2 star hostelry owned by a famou named chef to whom im most obliged to for allowing sherlock to splash and dash on his carpets. there is however a shortwaiing list.so booking and yor credit card details will be required. but i am sure at whatever cost to you. it will be a most enlightening experience.AND NO I DONT EAT AT ANY HARVESTER TYPE ESTABLISHNENTS. i am a cc YOU KNOW. PEACE RON :-*
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 10:06:51 pm »
Ron

Three of us would make the niece, husband 2 kids (very good) youngest sister (the yank) wife (we wont talk about that a loud) and myself not to mention you and or your partner. Michelin and famous not really into that been there and had it can be totally C = the mac’d price is never an issue draw the line with gratuities.

One a serious note do you know of anywhere in Ashford town centre?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 10:25:00 pm »
yes len i do.i can highly reccomend a rather good indian. or italien. but i notice you mention steak so there is a harvester.which is not bad , at the following.bybrook barn.canterbury rd kennington ashford tel 01233663634. i would also mention if you go on the web asf for free vouchers you will find that there are vouchers up to50% OFF WHICH MAKES THE MEAL EASY ON ONES POCKET,if you like other foods let me know. as far as my partner i lost her a few weeks ago. thanks ron

therapist

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 11:41:09 pm »
P S

Just read this and wish it to be known that I've never been warned or contacted about any postings

r m

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 06:40:02 pm »
thanks all