Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Weatherley

Ashbys Turbo Brush
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:18:22 pm »
Until now I have been using the Ashbys Turbo Brush for my pre vaccing. Who else uses this tool for their pre vaccing and what do you think of it? How does it compare to other vaccuums (please tell me what you use).

Re: Ashbys Turbo Brush
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 08:28:56 pm »
i use it , and i think its great. only problem i find that long hair is difficult to get off. and if a nail or anything goes in .what a noise. but then they are all like that ron
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 08:30:38 pm »
Thanks Ron - I knew you would reply as you are another Kent cleaner using Ashbys stuff. Personally I'm not sure that the upholstery vac is very effective, especially at removing pet hairs......what do you think?

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 08:38:10 pm »
funny you mention that. it is true. that sometimes on very short pile carpet after vacuum you can scrape your foot on the carpet and gather up alot of pet hair. that is just a problem with the turbo but most of the others as well. its good to have a sebo duo or something similar to back up. but its hard pet hairs. and dont think any one tool has really got the problem sorted. peace ron :-[
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Martin S

Martin

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 08:58:00 pm »
Martin

Thanks but no thanks I get them lot cheaper and sell at below DF prices. ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Martin S

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 10:43:42 pm »
Blimey Len.  You get 'em for even less, and sell 'em for £98.99 then!

;D ;D
Martin

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 05:49:46 am »
Ron and Steve,

Have you got that gadget that tricks the machine into thinking you are picking up wet soil.

Is it as good as Heppa Fillteration as my Vac genuienly hold an Allery Foundation Seal of Aproval award.

Gavin Reardon

Re: Ashbys Turbo Brush New
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 06:35:40 am »
HI ALL

I can as well. woooo

great for stairs  ;D

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Martin S

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 08:12:29 am »
come on then Gavin, where?
Martin

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 08:17:28 am »
It's a Network thing  ::)

Martin S

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 08:38:14 am »
Chris,

Somehow, I thought it might be.  Cornwall mafia eh!!   :D ;D

Oh well, if you want me to sit and suffer, wondering why I had to pay 25 quid when you get it so cheap, I just hope you can all live with your conscience's.   :'( :'( ;D ;D

Regards
Martin

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 09:10:46 am »
I got mine from Summerfields.

They are on sale all over the place.

Martin S

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 09:57:55 am »
So did I ian
Martin

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 05:28:18 pm »
Not the cheapest price at all, noticed cheaper on Ebay  ::)

Len Gribble

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 07:32:39 pm »
Not sold in my neck of the woods, they probable, think it won’t sell, hope they keep thinking that!

Have a contact totally legit but will only sell in bulk min I believe could be 250 or 500, I’ve got 15 customers who want one and 7 of the wife’s friends.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)