Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Murdie window cleaning

Re: "Which" Trolley
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 11:27:48 pm »
why in a rush to go WFP murdie when uv got a v.small round?i would concentrate on building ur round and get good at trad and trad pole work for now and as ur business gets bigger go straight for a van/van mount when funds allow.youll soon tire of humping 25 lt containers about and ull probably do ur back in!then theres the extra cost of wfp without the work to justify it!only my opinion!best wishes whatever u decide to do anyway! ;D

dazmond

No great rush, I've had it in mind to buy a trolley from the outset so this opertunity came up and deal was done. It could take me a while to get the rest of the bits and pieces I need to get up and running so by the time I've got all that I could have a few hundred more custies ;)

Mike #1

Re: "Which" Trolley
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 07:45:09 am »
in my opinion it all depends on your round i struggle to park most places so a trolley is idea,  I would spend alot of time on my own reeling hose in and out with van mount to many snags and time consuming ,  I find the trolley spot on and never found it  chore with containers , guy round the corner has van mount he said he wish he had a trolley now as it is far easier