Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Great One

Attitudes???
« on: June 11, 2005, 07:36:34 pm »
Hi Guys

Not posted for a while but have noticed a definite change of attitudes on the site?

people seem to be getting uptight and confrontational just because they have a different point of view.

Cases in point Ron king and the Daz post.  Ron actually reminds me of Jasonb (he was full value) but because he had a opposite point of view he was banned, and Cg may be Daz or very similar, we do not have the results in front of us to know for sure. Yet people are on the attack because it challenges their core values and for some eason see it as a personal attack.

It would be nice to see all the attitudes dropped but alas this will not happen. I have bantered with Len on a few occasions but certainly do not see it as personal.

Thoughts?

Regards

Martin 8)
In florida (it's raining)

Len Gribble

Re: Attitudes???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 08:01:57 pm »
Martin

Florida you sad person or are you to start a pest control co big buck so I believe only going by what a mate has said $1500 for termites. :(

This one seems to have refined the art of fussy eating, luring only termites to their doom.

Check out Tennessee or New England Fantastic places.

How’s the secret cleaning system going? ;D

Have a nice one

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

The Great One

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 09:13:45 pm »
Hi

It won't stop pigging raining here!

Would love to start a carpet  cleaning biz here, would work a treat but visa restrictions etc. Amazingly they do have carpets in houses in florida, nice ones too.

Good to see you still around Len.

Carpet and cleaning biz has been quiet for a while but have a marketing campaign to do when I get back on the 14th june.

Regards

Martin 8)

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 09:47:02 pm »
Martin

Sad as I am I never have the phone turned off even when I’m in the states or Spain, do prefer Spain only one hour time difference!

Not really a sheep state, do they have restrictions on cc know they do on pest control

Len 
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)