Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin ccs

what a crap day!
« on: December 08, 2009, 02:43:17 pm »
starting early as norm this morning - have a cleaning contract to do every morning at a furniture store, then went out to do some domestic houses.

bloddy rained by 12!

two houses forgot to unlock the gates!

one house forgot to put the dosh out!

and then the last house - cleaned the window trad - customer came out to pay, she walked round the van and fell over the bucket which was right against the wheel - smashed her glasses and bust up her face!

thank god for the insurance! she says it her fault and not to worry but i felt so bad! face was a mess and she was about to go out for a xmas lunch!

Mist A Bit

Re: what a crap day!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 02:45:40 pm »
that is a crap day. my day is a no go, cos i dont feel well, done a few in my village and go home  for a cuppa then another few ect ect

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:06:16 pm »
Sorry about that Martin, that does sound like a bad day, I feel sorry for your customer too.

However, I have had a brilliant day; I did a large(ish) factory unit this morning and three well priced gutter cleans this afternoon; oh and some tidying up of overgrown ivy.  All in all, an extremely productive day.

;D

Martin ccs

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:09:01 pm »
Sorry about that Martin, that does sound like a bad day, I feel sorry for your customer too.

However, I have had a brilliant day; I did a large(ish) factory unit this morning and three well priced gutter cleans this afternoon; oh and some tidying up of overgrown ivy.  All in all, an extremely productive day.

;D

thats ok - good shop ive got another 5 vans out doing their bit for the day.  8)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 03:11:17 pm »

;D

That a euphemism, Tosh?
It's a game of three halves!

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 03:22:20 pm »

;D

That a euphemism, Tosh?

No Malc, that's just the way your mind works!  ;D