Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian richards

Re: Greetings From Dubai
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 09:37:15 am »
Hi guys

Had a realy fab holiday, very hot, but loved every minute of it.

Got you a few pic's for you of the hotel on the left, hope you like em ;)

1. Looking at the Burg Al Arab, from a shopping complex opposite, we were just sitting there having a coffee admiring the wonderful view.

2. Taken from the Esculators while going upstairs.
If you look carefully, you can see the Esculators opposite and a giant aquariam on the wall, the same applied to the one i was on. The lights you see in the middle are actually fountains that change direction constantly.   

ian richards

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 09:49:46 am »

1. First floor lobby, each floor has its own reception.

2. One of the many Restaurants within the hotel, this one is on the first floor.

Incidently, a glass of white wine is £13.00, and a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne is an unbelievable £2500.

Rib eye Steak £78.00, and a bottle of plain still water is £8.00

ian richards

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2005, 09:55:34 am »
1. Looking down on to the main entrance.

2. One of the lifts.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 03:09:54 pm »
Ian your crazy  :P ::) ??? :o  ;)  ;)
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2005, 08:26:35 pm »
Ian did you go in wild waddies?

When i was in dubai, i went with a friend to see that hotel but they wouldn't let us in cos we had shorts on, it would have cost £5 just for a look. So we went in next door to the jamera beach hotel and had a look in there instead. you know the one that looks like a wave. did you buy any gold?

ian richards

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2005, 11:23:03 pm »

Goron

I didnt buy any gold this time, i brought my wife a bracelet the last time we were there, very cheap!!. I havnt been to the Jumiha beach yet, i'm hopefully going to book in there next year, with a bit of luck!!

Ian

Kevin_Gare

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2005, 07:14:07 am »
Ian

Me & Len see veiws like that everyday from Canary wharf. Don't need to go all that way and spend. Stay at home and let our wives do that for us.

Anyway is it a northern thing that you go on holiday and show your holiday pictures before you get home ??? OR is it youre got NO friends to come round your house when you get home for drinks and nibbles ???

Have a nice one
Kevin

ps Take it your NOT going to the Allgery show in damp old London then ??

Kevin
South London Geezer/working City, south London, North Kent.

ian richards

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2005, 09:43:30 am »

Now, now,  Kevin, dont get personal!

Living on the other side of the devided line, we aint to used to seing sights like this. Anyway, don't you live in the east end? I thought the best state of the art building you have round there was Upton Park ;)