Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kevinc

inside conservatory clean
« on: November 21, 2009, 06:10:36 pm »
hi got an inside and out clean tommorrow,outside is no problem just the inside,they smoke and the refters and polycarbonate is going yellow what can we use?is their a technique to it?any advice please guys ps this is the first inside clean we've undertakon

Blue Frog Systems

Re: inside conservatory clean
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 06:25:04 pm »
Doktor power, JML product. Rub on rub off.

Perfect for that job
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

concept

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 07:01:26 pm »
had one of these a while ack, disgusting, but just used pure water and a few microfibres.

took a while as had to soak it up, but not too bad at all. the tar seems to come off fairly easily.

Martin ccs

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 07:41:38 pm »
may help to use a scraper on the glass, good soap up first of course.

before the smoking ban in used to do alot of pubs, factory staff rooms used to be the worst for smoking.

jonnyald

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 08:06:09 pm »
i would take plenty of rags with you,to wipe down the plastic after soaping it well with a 12inch mop on a 6foot pole .  then  do the glass

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 08:31:44 pm »
I wouldn't do it, its a disgusting job. I did one about 18 months ago where someone used to go out to the conservatory to smoke, presumably because they couldn't smoke in the house. My squeegee was brown , my microfibre were brown. yuk

GWCS

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 12:20:04 pm »
I wouldn't do it, its a disgusting job. I did one about 18 months ago where someone used to go out to the conservatory to smoke, presumably because they couldn't smoke in the house. My squeegee was brown , my microfibre were brown. yuk

Personally id agree with this.

I wouldn't let employees do the job due to the smoking in the workplace laws. (unless they were smokers themselves)

I always check if they are smokers (the custy), if they are i cant do the job personally, it just gets to me - besides being extremely disgusting job.

You will need to throw away all your rags and mops once finished they will be stuffed! so include new equipment into your price.

david thomas

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 12:40:16 pm »
You will hate doing this job done a few in the past never again worse than dog s........t