Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

South Coast Cleaning Services

Sending Gifts
« on: November 13, 2009, 12:28:54 pm »
I recieved a diary the other week with my details on the front "name, address, tele no etc, this was a example but you can send them too current custys thanking them etc, now im thinking of getting 50 of these and sending them to companys that I want as future customers, has anyone else done this, does it work, id only need one job to make it pay as its £115 all in.

Colin

stephen s

Re: Sending Gifts
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 01:05:44 pm »
if you think its a good idea mate go for it, one thing it will do is show your customers how much you value their custom, and besides you can pay for it out of your Xmas tips  :D

I usually send a signed photo out to all my customers and they proving to be quite popular with requests for hundreds more,  especially from the local dart league  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LSB

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 01:57:51 pm »
i used to send personalised xmas cards to customers , but it was commented a few times that it was to try and get tips ( it wasnt , and i dont work hard all year just for a few tips )
so now i have printed pocket sized diarys done for my commercial customers and a few select customers that have regularly reccommended me or who i know have business interests that may require my services at some time !
obviously i cant send diarys to all my customers .

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 04:07:14 pm »
i used to send personalised xmas cards to customers , but it was commented a few times that it was to try and get tips ( it wasnt , and i dont work hard all year just for a few tips )
so now i have printed pocket sized diarys done for my commercial customers and a few select customers that have regularly reccommended me or who i know have business interests that may require my services at some time !
obviously i cant send diarys to all my customers .

Cheers so there is someone else that does it  ;D