Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Pure water near Epsom
« on: November 10, 2009, 08:50:25 pm »
I have got a roof to clean near to Epsom and will be travelling down to start the work on Monday. I haven't seen the job yet but it is for a very discerning client and I will need to do a full UPVC clean and window clean to finish.

I will be towing down my trailer - with all the pressure washing gear in it and the set up does not allow any room/weight wise to travel with pure water.

Can anyone in the area help me out with about 500 litres of pure on possibly Wednesday or Thursday.

Rob

Slash

Re: Pure water near Epsom New
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 09:40:26 pm »
I live in Leatherhead about 5 miles from Epsom and can give you 250 litres,I am sure FFC who uses this forum can help you out too ,he lives in Epsom :D

Rob_Mac

Re: Pure water near Epsom
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 09:45:28 pm »
Slash

My contact is going to look at the work tomorrow and I will get extensive photos of the house, roof and everything else that will require access and cleaning.

Thanks for the offer, 500 was being over cautious. I am expecting this to be a massive property, 250 will be a great help.

I will come back to you tomorrow, cheers

Rob ;D

Slash

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 09:53:07 pm »
Just to clarify I can give you 250 litres but can't come to the site as I am very busy but if you come to my house one evening  I can fill your tank with the water.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:49:14 pm »
Slash

No problem with any of that.

Rob ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:38:55 pm »
we sell pure water to other window cleaners. but it may be a little out of the way for you. we are in smallfield, near horley. we can supply as much as you like, 500lts is £10.00

let me know in advance if you are interested.

lee
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 06:58:07 pm »
I'm in Smallfield too.
Might be able to assist if you need some help.
It's possibly about 20 - 25 miles between Smallfield and Epsom so I reckon the offer from Leatherhead may be your best bet.
Just post on here if you might need to come further afield for the water.

That must be some pretty special customer for you come all the way down here for them.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 07:06:20 pm »
My supermarket cleaning is controlled by a company that turns over 200 million per year.

This is the MDs house. I cleaned the roof at the Cobham store and he has seen it and wanted his place done. I will be cleaning the roof at the Epsom store in the new year as well.

No presssure on this job!!!!!!

Rob ;D

EZclean

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 07:25:50 pm »
My supermarket cleaning is controlled by a company that turns over 200 million per year.

This is the MDs house. I cleaned the roof at the Cobham store and he has seen it and wanted his place done. I will be cleaning the roof at the Epsom store in the new year as well.

No presssure on this job!!!!!!

Rob ;D

are you not taking the pressure washer now    :D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Rob_Mac

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 07:28:04 pm »
LOL - if I could tap the pressure I am creating in my own head it would be done and dusted in five minutes.

Rob ;D

smearo

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 08:04:06 pm »
email me rob if i can help i will
regards ffc.....