Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stresslesscleaning

Re: poor motivation!lazyitis!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 11:43:28 pm »
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the Lion sleeps tonight, and while he dozes and nods off, he knows that when he wakes up in the morning, he had better run faster than the slowest Gazelle, otherwise he will go hungry.

But oddly enough, tonight, in the same jungle, at the same time, the Gazelle knows, as he is dozing off, that when he wakes up in the morning, he had better run faster than the fastest Lion, otherwise he will become some Lions dinner.

But it doesn't really matter who is going to be faster in the morning.  The one thing that the Lion and the Gazelle are thinking about right now, as they doze off, in the jungle, is that, when they both wake up in the morning, they had both better start RUNNING!

Sorry to hear about your girl friend mate.  I know how you feel, i lost my mother earlier this year to cancer.  Long story, but her passing has lead me to consider WC as a career.

ronnie paton

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 12:07:44 am »
stan im from north west and i haventlost a day in nearly year, but if your a sheep sh**er and are scared of the wt stuff then you may im stayed in doors ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 12:52:08 pm »
stan im from north west and i haventlost a day in nearly year, but if your a sheep sh**er and are scared of the wt stuff then you may im stayed in doors ;D
theres more to life than earning money Ronnie when you get older you will realise this,if you have earnt enough why be greedy and get soaked,chill out instead and enjoy yourself , oh and bye the way i dont sha g  sheep so thats more for you Ronnie  ;D ;D ;D

chopsie

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 01:19:19 pm »
Stan,your post always interest me,you seem like a bloke who has got his  head screwed on.I agree there is lots more to life than money,I worked away until 3 weeks ago,for nearly 10 years,I have a daughter who is 6 and twin boys who are 3,I have missed out on them growing up so far,not been there for birthdays or school plays etc, my marriage ended which had nothing to do with me working away,but i feel it did not help.I believed i was doing it to make a better life for my wife and children,look where that got me,divorced(well nearly),lost everything i had ever owned/worked for,now had to start again from scratch with hand me downs etc.Now i realise just what really is more important,Work all the hours god sends if you like,its your lives,But i for one am going to try and just get by,but be richer than most by spending a lot more quality time with my children and new girlfriend.Also Stan,how old are you,I can't get the image of that scrap man off the telly that you had as your profile pic  ;D
chopsie

martinsadie

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 01:31:19 pm »
im 51 and liik nothing like Albert Steptoe,but back in my 20s i used to work six and a half days a week thinking i was doing the right thing for family ended up divorced and missed out on 2 young girls growing up,all the best Chopsie

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 01:34:08 pm »
Hello Dazmond,

Sorry, to here about your girlfriend, hope she's doing ok.

your not the only one who finds it hard to get motivated with work sometimes.  I believe its more to do with the weather this time of year than anything else.

Just keep on going, thats all you can do.

Wish your girlfriend all the best from me.

Kind Regards. :) :) :) :) :)

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.    

chopsie

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 01:35:17 pm »
thanks stan. Steptoe and son thats it,couldn't for the life of me think what it was called.
chopsie

elite mike

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 01:35:55 pm »
back to the grindstone ,next week then stan ;)

hope you got some light ladders ;D

all the best

mike

martinsadie

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 01:49:38 pm »
back to the grindstone ,next week then stan ;)

hope you got some light ladders ;D

all the best

mike
thanks Mike ,same ladders but a day on bungs to start with but looking at the forecast that could be Tuesday,so while Ronnies working Monday ill have to entertain the sheep  ;D ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 02:52:23 pm »
I need to work monday got a backlog of work from going away, even though i was upto date :(

Had a good break though :)

My motivation is back, having a week off helps alot cant wait to get back for once!!

martinsadie

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2009, 03:51:45 pm »
i need to work Monday just had 6 weeks off,but with 5 week to xmas will be happy to do everything once in that time  ;D ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2009, 04:30:31 pm »
yeh , know what you mean
im working up till xmas eve
and the 28th till new years eve

then away for few days then back to work for monday 4th

xmas is busy time for me have to do school and some other stuff in hols

but i will be off in february for wedding anniversary/holiday

Im not too fussed about being off in hols as everyone is in and traffic is great as no bugger is about

ronnie paton

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2009, 06:38:08 pm »
stan glad you tok y comment tongu and cheek, sorry to hear about missing out on your girls growing up, i have problemswith an ex and seeing my daughter but that  motivates me to do well and give her a good start in life.

has for the work i have clients and tey cantbe let down other wise im not sticking to my half of he bargain which is being regular reieble and providing a qualtyto service and there half is well to pay me very well.

i work very hard but i have a long term plan to give me something for the future but i also make suremy two kids ge quaity time with thee dad, t is hard doing both and the misses hates it some times, but she understands why i work hard!!

good luck with the sheep..................i knew i was right about you

martinsadie

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2009, 06:39:55 pm »
stan glad you tok y comment tongu and cheek, sorry to hear about missing out on your girls growing up, i have problemswith an ex and seeing my daughter but that  motivates me to do well and give her a good start in life.

has for the work i have clients and tey cantbe let down other wise im not sticking to my half of he bargain which is being regular reieble and providing a qualtyto service and there half is well to pay me very well.

i work very hard but i have a long term plan to give me something for the future but i also make suremy two kids ge quaity time with thee dad, t is hard doing both and the misses hates it some times, but she understands why i work hard!!

good luck with the sheep..................i knew i was right about you
;) ;)

lee_dewing

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2009, 10:08:54 am »
best wishes to you and your girlfriend dazmond.

I wouldn't be to hard on yourself about motivation at the mo.

Lee ;)
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle