Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

see clear lee

wfp doblo set up for sale soon how much ?
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:34:06 pm »
hi all im thinking of selling my van but was wondering if you guys could give me a idea of the sort of price i realisticaly should be asking., its a 53 reg 1.9jtd doblo cargo sx twin side loading doors roof rack elec windows and remote central locking, owned for 2 years with full service history with very low milageof 37000 all documented, recently had full exhaust system and discs and pads last service, bulk head  and fully plylined and insulated with insulation behind all ply( never had frozen water in winter), fully protectakoted  and   no rust bumps dents or dints, also  2 keys and seats are as new as i have always had covers on also will come with 400 ltr lay flat tank strapped down to brackets bolted through chassis, it is sign writen but can be removed im sure.........perfect really and the new owner would only have to add a vari stream , di bottle and pump and battery and would gladley help with this if required as its allready set up but im taking these with me, van can be worked with doors shut and locked as water connection is under at rear of van............what do you think ?????

trees

Re: wfp doblo set up for sale soon how much ?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 10:52:08 pm »
I will give you £50 cash mate and a cup of tea ;D

seriously m8 I am very interested and have posted on your for sale thread please call 07854915993 cheers