Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomlions

pure water
« on: November 15, 2009, 02:37:30 pm »
just cleaned a few windows at home with wfp and backpack ( still not charged, working through mains and lead ) forgive a stupid question but the does the pure water take longer to evaporate due to it being colder weather ? windows are still soaked

tom

Dean Taberner

Re: pure water
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 02:44:53 pm »
Weather conditions certainly affect drying times mate,

Colder weather will take longer,

In the heat of the summer ive seen windows dry in minutes.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

tomlions

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 02:52:07 pm »
roger that, cheers dean

Ross G

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 04:42:29 pm »

This was one of my concerns but when eventually dry they are looking good, after many many years trad i still feel that bit anxious as i walk away from the completed job  :o

andyjm1

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 04:49:26 pm »
A gentle breeze also helps to dry the windows.
I used to feel anxious at first with wfp, confidence comes with experience.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 05:05:01 pm »

This was one of my concerns but when eventually dry they are looking good, after many many years trad i still feel that bit anxious as i walk away from the completed job  :o
You will get over it, I think anyone that takes any pride in thier work was anxious on work completed, and when you get a complaint and you will this makes you feel even worse. in a year you will look back and laugh.

Ideal time to start wfp as dark now when most people are home from work

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ross G

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 10:17:46 pm »

You will get over it, I think anyone that takes any pride in thier work was anxious on work completed, and when you get a complaint and you will this makes you feel even worse. in a year you will look back and laugh.

Ideal time to start wfp as dark now when most people are home from work

hee hee the early dark nights are not all that bad i'll surely have it cracked and be oozing confidence come the long hot days

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 12:20:37 am »
you say that your backpack aint charged? is it or is it because the battery aint connected? is it a wcw backpack by any chance